Sunday, June 24, 2012

CHRIS HURST & LIL BOW WOW? HELICOPTER SHOWDOWN & MAJOR LAZER?



Alright, I officially have no clue what this world is coming to. I don't think anyone could pull this remix  off better than Chris Hurst. This man is a fucking nut. And who comes up with the idea to even remix this ?!
ITS FUCKIN HECTIC, BEWARE!




HELICOPTER SHOWDOWN !
I saw these guys play at the house of blues in San Diego a couple months ago, and man, they killed shit that night. I like the way the switch of when they spin too, every 3 song, they switch, one goes to a kontrol x1, ones on the decks, and ones getting fucked up :)
hope you guys enjoy it !! 


**BONUS:

                            BARE- FHARENHEIT Emissions Recommends 
THIS TRACK IS PURE FILTH!

HOUSE!

This i have been talking to this kid and he sent me this track, he's from aussie land, and he's only 16 ! Check him out, deff recommend you to check it out !