Wednesday, June 20, 2012

FIGURE- MERCY REMIX + BONUS TRACKZ

          

This guy right here !!!!!
I have been following figure since he put out his first EP on 'Play Me' which was 'Monsters Of Dubstep EP' and he has just been progressing in the music industry ever since. I personally like his old shit better than his new because the new, honestly, is way to crackhead-y for me (even though people think thats irony because I am one myself (; )
This track is more of a trap-dub feeling to it, hope you like it ! 



5 & A Dime !!!
These guys have been blowing up too, but in a different way, with their mashup skills !!! Personally, i LOVE LOVE LOVE mashups she ever i play a show, just to get the crowd asking in their head, which song is this, who is it, is he really that good... THOUSANDS TO ASK WHEN YOU HEAR THIS TRACK, ITS FUCKING NUTS !



My man Subsurge, the owner of #CSBSB
I have personally been talking to him for a while, and once i heard his first track, i thought man, this kid has some potential, and now, just listen to what he's made. This mother fucker is going to end up making a living starting from a Facebook fan page, and he's a boss too. CHECK THIS TRACK OUT !!