Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bootleg



New Tunes New Tunes. Check out these new electro tunes, their not my favorite but worth posting. The Animal Rights remix took some definite creativity. Props to all these DJ's bustin out tracks these complex.

Deadmau5 & Wolfgang Gartner- Animal Rights (Weela Old School Remix)
Mattheo pres. Nucledo- Find My Way (EasyTech Remix)
Enlight & Komodo- I'm Feeling You (WaveShock Rough Mix)

Everyone knows The Reward is Cheese by Deadmau5 is a classic. I decided to bring that back with a new song that has been going off as you all know, KNAS. Steve Angello's track, from Swedish House Mafia, has been getting played everywhere nowadays. But wait there's more. Satisfaction, also a classic, was thrown in there with the Reward is Cheese to spice it up even more. Check out this saucy track.

Steve Angello vs. Deadmau5 vs. Benny Benassi- The Reward Is Satisfying KNAS (Emissionz Bootleg)

^ Feedback is appreciated

I came across this track last night while flipping threw iTunes and thought I'd share it. Very sick drop.

Ding Dong- Bad Man (Cleo Remix)

Enjoy