Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Old Tracks



So I was running through my old music in my iTunes and came across some pretty old music. Brought back a lot of memories, so I thought I'd share them with you.

First off, I'll give you a little preview of my Hard Haunted promo... FAKE BLOOD. So stoked to see him. This guy throws down banger after banger.

Fake Blood- Mars (Original Mix)
Fake Blood- Blood Splashing (Fake Blood Theme) (Original Mix)
Hot Chip- Too Too Much (Fake Blood Remix)



Next, I'd like to share some Designer Drugs. They've come in town twice lately and I haven't been able to see them yet. Check out some of their stuff.

Designer Drugs- Drop Down (Original Mix)
Villians feat. Pete Whiskey- Victims (Designer Drugs Remix)
Make the Girl Dance- Baby Baby Baby (Designer Drugs Remix)

Three Oldies but goodies. Make sure to grab them. I have yet to hear someone that doesn't like set it off. Super catchy.

Dennis Christopher- Set It Off (Ian Carey Remix) <3
Pase Rock- Nights (Nadastrom Remix) <3
Sawgood- Ctrl Ur Brain (Calvertron's Jedi Mind Trick Remix) <33333 [Fidget]

Out with the old in with the New.
Here are two newer songs, housey tunes.

Avicii- Bom (David Garcia & High Spies Remix)
Ellie Goulding- Starry Eyed (AN21 & Max Vangeli Remix)

Speaking of starry eyed, here's a bonus dubstep remix of it (one of my favorites of all time). And another Jakwob remix. Kill it.

Ellie Goulding- Starry Eyed (Jakwob Remix) <3
Kid Sister- Daydreaming (Jakwob Remix)

Enjoy