Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Into The AM



Well, 2 more days until Into the AM... Laidback Luke, Steve Aoki, Sound Of Stero, LA Riots, and Them Jeans who is also with Dim Mak. Knowing that this is a Dim Mak filled event, the Grove in Anaheim is going to fucking erupt. Dim Mak is known for their heavy electro bangers. This should be a very interesting event. Group to see: If you didn't catch them at EDC (like me, I'm a fucking idiot) then you should definately make sure to see Sound of Stereo, these guys are honestly one of my favorite groups. I told all of my buddies to see them at EDC and I was the only one that didn't end up getting to see them because I was at main stage. Anyway, enough with my life story, make sure to go to this event, it will be one for the books.
Buy Tickets!

What to listen for:

Steve Aoki & Laidback Luke feat. Lil Jon- Turbulence [RIP]
Sound of Stereo- Zipper (Original Mix)
TAI feat. Steve Aoki- Paradise Poltergeist (LA Riots Remix)
Laidback Luke & Lee Mortimer- Blau! (LA Riots Remix)

Many more, but I'll wait to post them.
Enjoy.