Saturday, October 2, 2010

Drop It Like Its Dirty

Kaskade. Now normally I think Kaskade gets pretty boring because his songs aren't my style usually. But this song is way sick. He got it done and produced an instant hit. This song will start to slowly get big.

Kaskade & Adam K- Raining (Dance.Love Edit)

Porter Robinson goes huge! This guy i sware is producing complete bangers. Say My name is one of my favorite songs of all time. I thought he would be a one hit wonder but I figured out I was wrong once my ears and head recovered from this. This could possibly hit #1 on beatport when it gets released on October 24th. But don't wait that long, it's right here.

Tim Berg- Seek Bromance (Porter Robinson Remix)

Last but not least, a new Sidney Samson song. Give it up for the Dirty Dutch boys and girls. Sidney has been throwing down nasty track after nasty track and is right behind Afrojack and Chickie for representin dutch.

Kylie Minogue- Get Outta My Way (Sidney Samson Remix)